Virtual Professional Support Services
We provide an extensive list of services provided by us directly or via our prestigious group of Preferred Partners. Our desire is to be your “one-stop-shop” for all of your small business needs by providing the following services for you:
Friendly, quality service is our foundation.
- Fulfilling your banking needs (pay bills, transfer funds,etc.)
- Invoicing/payment processing
- Email management
- Survey/form creation
- Correspondence (greeting cards, invitations, newsletters, thank you notes, etc.)
- Calendar creation/management
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Creation and management of cloud accounts (DropBox, OneDrive, Google drive)
- Creation and manipulation .pdf files
- Copy writing for articles and blogs
- Guest posting and blogging
- Writing and submitting press releases
- Providing web design, marketing, and brand awareness services via Cyril & Co., NY
- Designing and producing copy for brochures
- Responding to blog comments
- Maintaining email contacts, writing newsletters and promotional copy
- Opening and managing social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Measure engagement (traffic, shares, mentions, etc.)
- Observing competitors on social media, monitoring rankings, online visibility, and keyword usage
- Make sure a mobile social media strategy is in place for full optimization.
- Researching hashtags
- Engaging with audience
- Posting on all all social media accounts at least twice daily
- Running contests or challenges once per month
- Uploading photos to Pinterest.
- Recruiting for team members and contractors
- Placing online orders, booking locations for office parties, and hiring cleaning and other essential services
- Placing ads on career websites, reviewing resumes, vetting candidates
- Interviewing applicants and check references
- Booking and planning all aspects of travel, including searching for hotels, comparing airfares, and creating itineraries
- Sending gift cards or thank you notes to clients on holidays and anniversaries
- Calling customer service for tech support, banking issues, etc.
- Conducting background, credit, and criminal checks as required.
- Creating welcome and goodbye packages for clients and staff.
- Searching for and booking industry experts or guests for podcasts and webinars
- Processing customer refunds.
- Producing customer care scripts
- Making reservations for meetings and dinners
- Securing tickets and access for events
- Providing relocation assistance
Pricing for Services Exclusively Provided by
Austin Mobile Concierge
So many companies are streamlining operations to stay afloat. Let us provide these services (and more) to help you cut overhead costs, keep your business going, and thrive as times get better and circumstances improve. Pricing below is for services exclusively provided by Austin Mobile Concierge:
We make things simple.
Contact us to discuss your needs and book your service. Complete and sign required paperwork. Get ready to receive updates until the work is done.
40 Hours Monthly
20 Hours Monthly
10 Hours Monthly
A la Carte" Services
- Based on schedule availability (1 hr. min.)
- Weekdays $45/hr
- Weekends, Holidays & After-hours $50/hr